You must read the following warranty terms and conditions to understand all of the rights and obligations that arise from them.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLEMENTARY WARRANTY
- Supplementary warranty can be purchased for the period of up to 24 months.
- Supplementary warranty can be purchased for vehicles that are not older than 5 years with the mileage of up to 150,000 km.
- Supplementary warranty applies to vehicles which are not covered by factory warranty any more due to its expiration. If supplementary warranty of Nordauto Grupp OÜ has been purchased in the term of validity of the basic factory warranty for a given vehicle, the supplementary warranty comes into effect after the expiration of the basic factory warranty.
- Supplementary warranty covers the expenses related to the elimination of technical faults in spare parts and work time expenditures on repairs.
- Original spare parts are used for repairs of all kinds vehicles (with the warranty period of at least 12 months).
- Supplementary warranty provides trouble-free use of your vehicle both in Estonia and abroad.
- If a warranty event arrives, warranty experts from Nordauto Grupp OÜ will provide you with professional assistance.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us:
Kadaka tee 72a, 12618, Tallinn.