You must read the following warranty terms and conditions to understand all of the rights and obligations that arise from them.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLEMENTARY WARRANTY
- The Additional Warranty period is 12 months or up to 30,000 km.
- Vehicles with a mileage of up to 200,000 km are covered by the Additional Warranty.
- The Additional Warranty applies to vehicles whose factory warranty has expired. The Additional Warranty becomes effective after the expiration of the factory warranty if an Additional Warranty has been purchased for the vehicle during the validity of the factory warranty.
- The Additional Warranty covers the cost of spare parts and working time required to eliminate technical failures related to the warranty event.
- The Additional Warranty allows the vehicle to be used without worries both in Estonia and abroad.
- Nordauto warranty experts provide professional assistance in case of a warranty event.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us:
Kadaka tee 72a, 12618, Tallinn.