The variety of makes and models of cars is so wide that it takes a lot of time to explore, compare and choose the most suitable option. Most of us do not want to waste too much time on searching. Besides, purchasing a car in other countries, either on your own or from an unknown seller, may mean buying a pig in a poke. To save the trouble and time while buying a car outside of Estonia, our dealership offers the service of ordering a car.
Benefits of ordering a car from Europe:
- We save your time by selecting a car for you.
- We check car histories.
- NORDAUTO manages all necessary documents.
- You can order a car to lease it.
What type of vehicles can you order?
- Passenger cars.
- Minibuses / Vans.
- Construction vehicles.
Warranty and delivery time
We ensure that your vehicle will be delivered on time and in good technical condition. Delivery times vary depending on the location of the vehicle.
Cars are delivered by our partner that is a member of ECG (Association of European Vehicle Logistics).
How can you order a car?
- Fill in the form with your data and send it to us. We are asking you to describe and specify your preferences precisely so that our specialists would be able to offer you a suitable car.
- Our experts will select the car that matches your criteria and contact you within two working days. If you are interested in a specific car, we start checking its history right away.
- If the car is in good condition, we prepare a price quote for you.
- The method of payment is determined. The price quote is sent directly to the client if no third parties participate in the payment (bank, leasing company). If it is a lease purchase, the price quote is sent to the bank first.
- If all of the issues have been resolved and you want to order the car, the agreement is entered into confirming the deal.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us:
Kadaka tee 72a, 12618, Tallinn.