If you have decided to sell your vehicle and buy a new one, but you don’t have time to engage in selling your old vehicle, you should consider using our service of vehicle trade-in. Trade-in is selling the vehicle at the car dealership, and Nordauto will buy your vehicle. It means that when you buy a new vehicle, its price will be reduced by the value of your old car, and you can also trade in your vehicle for a new one by paying the outstanding amount with the help of financial lease.
Main benefits of the Trade-In exchange service
- You do not need to waste your time selling your old car and finding a new one. All that is needed is done in one place within a short period of time.
- All costs related to finding a buyer for your car and dealing with documents are managed by our dealership.
- When you deliver your car to the dealership, a contract is concluded, and the car is removed from the register.
- Evaluation and diagnostic procedures are carried out by our experts, and you do not need to pay extra for them.
- Sales assistants at Nordauto will help you to choose a new vehicle.
- Despite the fact that the value of your car might be a little lower than the market value, you save time and money during the most tiresome procedure of purchase and sale.
Terms for car exchange
We accept cars for exchange with no limit on the year of production, with a trackable history.
The Trade-In service can be used by a car owner or an authorized person having in their possession the relevant documentation and an identity document. It is also important to provide all the documents for the car. If the car is covered by warranty, you need a service book.
In addition to looking through the documents and making sure everything is correct, our experts will provide an assessment of your old vehicle within an hour.
The following things are taken into account:
- Make and year of car manufacture;li>
- Conformity of the chassis number to the vehicle registration document;
- General technical condition;
- Marketable condition and appearance.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: 600 3659
Kadaka tee 72a, 12618, Tallinn.